OpenAPI & the SAP Cloud SDK
OpenAPI standard is a popular format to define RESTful APIs. Together with OData OpenAPI is one of the key API definition formats used at SAP. The SAP Cloud SDK provides convenient tooling to make the consumption of OpenAPI services easy and convenient on SAP Business Technology Platform.
OpenAPI Code Generator
- and other abstractions of the SAP Business Technology Platform.
We support both OpenAPI versions 2.0 and 3.0. You can use the OpenAPI generator to create a client library for any OpenAPI-based API service available on the SAP Business Accelerator Hub or found elsewhere in the Internet. If you encounter any problems or errors with OpenAPI tooling give us feedback via our support channels.
- You'll benefit from less code boilerplate and better developer experience.
- We take care of various complexities around the development of applications and extensions on the SAP Business Technology Platform.
- You'll get convenient abstractions for
- automated management of HTTP Headers
- and much more
- We hide the complexities of cloud development making many tasks easier for developers.
- You're getting best in class support from the SAP Cloud SDK development team.
- We take care of change management by continuously updating, integrating, and shipping the latest version of services that we release.
- Our documentation is written by developers for developers. We keep it relevant and up to date.
Feedback & Support
We are happy to hear from you via internal communication channels or our GitHub repository.