OpenAPI & the SAP Cloud SDK
OpenAPI standard is a popular format to define RESTful APIs. Together with OData OpenAPI is one of the key API definition formats used at SAP. The SAP Cloud SDK provides convenient tooling to make the consumption of OpenAPI services easy and convenient on SAP Business Technology Platform.
OpenAPI Code Generator
- and other abstractions of the SAP Business Technology Platform.
It supports OpenAPI versions 2.0 and 3.0. You can use the OpenAPI generator to create a client library for any OpenAPI-based API service available on the SAP Business Accelerator Hub or found elsewhere in the Internet. If you encounter problems with the OpenAPI tooling of the SAP Cloud SDK, use our support channels to get help.
- Less boilerplate code and better developer experience
- Simplified development of applications and extensions on the SAP Business Technology Platform
- Convenient abstractions for:
- Service bindings
- Automated CSRF and ETag token handling
- Automated management of HTTP headers
- Support from the SAP Cloud SDK development team
- Continuously updated services with the latest integrations
- Documentation for developers written by developers
Feedback & Support
If you have an issue or feedback, you can open an issue in the SAP Cloud SDK GitHub repository.