If you're stuck and can't find a solution to your problem, we're here to help!
Public Support Channels
If your question or support incident do not contain internal or sensitive information use our publicly visible support channels like GitHub.com and Stack Overflow.
Please, create an issue in one of our public repositories.
- Java: ask a question, give feedback or create an issue here.
- Documentation: request documentation or suggest fixes here.
sap-cloud-sdk tag on Stack Overflow to search for solved issues or create yours.
For Registered SAP Customers - Use SAP One Support Launchpad
As a registered SAP customer you can use the SAP One Support Launchpad to report issues. We recommend using this channel when you need to share internal or sensitive information. In other cases public support channels are preferred.
Use XX-S4C-SDK component to get the incident routed directly to the SAP Cloud SDK team.
At the SAP Cloud SDK, we do our best to provide best in class support experience. We monitor key support metrics and make sure no issues are left unanswered in our official channels. Our official support language is English.
- We operate during the working hours of the Berlin CET time zone.
- We reply within 1-2 business days to the majority of the issues. Our median response time is less than 1 day.
- The resolution time heavily depends on the issue and can't be easily predicted.
Who Replies in Support?
Support is done directly by SAP Cloud SDK developers.