What Is the SAP Cloud SDK
The SAP Cloud SDK is a set of libraries that helps you end-to-end when developing applications on SAP Business Technology Platform that communicate with SAP solutions and services such as SAP S/4HANA, SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP SuccessFactors, and many others.
You can find sample projects for different scenarios in the samples repository. There are starter projects available for:
- SAP BTP Cloud Foundry Environment: starter project
- SAP BTP Cloud Foundry Environment in combination with CAP: starter project
- Plain Kubernetes with SAP Gardener: starter project
- Kubernetes with SAP Gardener packaged with Helm: starter project
- Getting Started: Create an app on Cloud Foundry.
- Address Manager: Build an address manager using the business partner OData service.