OpenAPI Based Type-Safe Client for RESTful Services in Java
OpenAPI standard is a popular format to define RESTful APIs. Together with OData it is one of the key API definition formats used at SAP. The SAP Cloud SDK provides convenient tooling to make the consumption of OpenAPI services easy and convenient. We provide a customized OpenAPI code generator capable of converting an OpenAPI specification into a type-safe Java client library nicely integrated with the SAP Business Technology Platform abstractions also provided by the SAP Cloud SDK. You can use that generator to create a client for an OpenAPI-based API of your choice. Specifications are available at SAP Business Accelerator Hub. If you encounter any problems or errors with OpenAPI tooling give us feedback via our support channels.
Why Using SAP Cloud SDK for Java With OpenAPI Services?
- You'll benefit from type-safety, less code boilerplate, and better developer experience.
- We take care of various complexities around the development of applications and extensions on the SAP Business Technology Platform.
- You'll get convenience abstractions for Destinations, Authentication, Service bindings, CSRF and ETag tokens, Headers, and much more.
- We hide the complexities of cloud development making many tasks ridiculously easy.
- You're getting best in class support from the SAP Cloud SDK development team
- We take care of change management by continuously updating, integrating, and shipping the latest version of services that we release.
- Our documentation is written by developers for developers. We keep it relevant and up to date.