FSA Spartacus Roadmap
This document describes what is planned for FSA Spartacus for Q3 2021 and later.
Table of Contents
- Disclaimer - Forward-Looking Statements
- Features Planned for Version 4.0 / October 2021
- Features Planned for Version 5.0 / February 2022
Disclaimer - Forward-Looking Statements
This document contains forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates, and they should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. Any information is subject to change for any reason without notice. The information in this document is not a commitment, promise or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. This document is for informational purposes and may not be incorporated into a contract. SAP assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in this document, except if such damages were caused by SAP’s intentional or gross negligence. The various documentation links provided point to SAP Commerce Cloud or Accelerator documentation or third-party external links. These links are included for information purposes only and may not reflect exactly what is implemented in Spartacus.
General Release Information
Each release may contain bug fixes, improvements, and new features.
Some of the links provided in the following lists point to SAP Commerce Cloud Financial Services Accelerator documentation, to give an idea of what the feature is about. These links are for context only. While we strive for feature parity, the FSA Spartacus implementation of features may not work exactly as in the Financial Services Accelerator.
Other Release Documentation
- For an overview of what was included in a specific release, see Release Information.
- For information on SAP Commerce Cloud Financial Services Accelerator, see the FSA documentation on SAP Help Portal.
If you have technical questions, you can get in touch with us on Stack Overflow.
For non-technical questions and roadmap feedback, you can reach us on our #help-fsa channel of Slack workspace.
Features Planned for Version 4.0 / October 2021
- SAP Digital Payment AddOn Integration - This feature provides digital payment capabilities to insurance and banking customers, by enabling credit card payments in quotatation and application processes.
Features Planned for Version 5.0 / February 2022
- My Account Dashboard - Customers can now see an overview of the most important information from the My Account area on a separate summary page called My Account Dashboard.
- Renewal Process - The system notifies policyholders about their policy renewal options when their existing policies are about to expire. This helps customers decide about the new version of their policies while they are still valid.
- Quote Comparison - Customers can compare quotes they created in a separate comparison table, which facilitates the decision-making process when they need to choose between two similar options.
- On-Behalf-Of Framework - This framework enables financial B2B customers to execute processes on behalf of their customers. At the same time, they have an overview of their customer’s portfolio.
- Chatbot - The Chatbot feature in Financial Services Accelerator allows financial companies to interact and coordinate with their customers in real-time and easy-to-use interface.
- Quote Replication - Quotes created in another system (e.g., PQM) are replicated in the Financial Services Accelerator and shown to the customer. The customer can accept or decline the quote. The customer’s decision is then replicated back to the originating system.