FSA Spartacus Roadmap
This document describes what is planned for FSA Spartacus in 2022.
Table of Contents
- Disclaimer - Forward-Looking Statements
Disclaimer - Forward-Looking Statements
This document contains forward-looking statements.
All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations.
Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates, and they should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions.
Any information is subject to change for any reason without notice.
The information in this document is not a commitment, promise or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. This document is for informational purposes and may not be incorporated into a contract. SAP assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in this document, except if such damages were caused by SAP’s intentional or gross negligence. The various documentation links provided point to SAP Commerce Cloud or Accelerator documentation or third-party external links. These links are included for information purposes only and may not reflect exactly what is implemented in Spartacus.
General Release Information
Each release may contain bug fixes, improvements, and new features.
Some links provided in the following lists point to the SAP Commerce Cloud Financial Services Accelerator documentation, to give you an idea of what the feature is about. These links are for context only. While we strive for feature parity, the FSA Spartacus implementation of features may not work exactly as in the Financial Services Accelerator.
Other Release Documentation
- For an overview of what was included in a specific release, see Release Information.
- For information on SAP Commerce Cloud Financial Services Accelerator, see the FSA documentation on the SAP Help Portal.
If you have technical questions, you can get in touch with us on Stack Overflow.
For non-technical questions and roadmap feedback, you can reach us on our #help-fsa channel of Slack workspace.
Features Planned for Version 5.0 / Q3 2022
- Commissions Dashboards - Visualisation of Commission Dashboards for Sales Agents retrieved from SAP Commissions.
- Personalisation - Support for personalized call-to-actions for customers e.g., to create a quote or a claim.
- Sales Illustration - Enablement of Sales Illustration for Savings product.
- On-Behalf-of Framework Enhancements - Support for additional processes that sellers can perform on behalf of their customers, such as policy change, FNOL process, claim change. Improvements related to consent management and the quotation process.
- Chatbot Enhancements - Enablement of anonymous quote process for travel insurance via chatbot (powered by SAP Conversational AI).
- Integration with SAP Customer Data Platform - Integration with SAP CDP related to FS-specific information.
- Form Experience Improvements - Amplification of Dynamicforms with additional form fields and different form styles.
- Appointment Scheduling - Introducing a framework for scheduling appointments with agents. Integration with a partner solution SyncoTime planned to be used in this process.
- Insured Asset Perspective - Alternative perspective offer in the My Account area, to show insured assets instead of policies.
- Service Ticket Insight - Support for customers’ follow-up on the status and feedback for submitted tickets.