Human-safe collaborative robots (“Cobots”) are widely available from hundreds of low-cost vendors, leading to heterogenous fleets of cobots that need to easily integrate with corresponding management systems. ewm-cloud-robotics represents such an integration, leveraging the core of Cloud Robotics in two flavors:
Both flavors are able to package and distribute applications for autonomous fulfilment of warehouse orders & tasks commissioned by SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) just like in the video below.
- Architecture: Develop a deeper understanding about our architecture.
- Apps: Learn more about our apps.
- Deployment: Find out how to deploy EWM Cloud Robotics in different ways.
- Prepare your machine: Prepare you local machine to build and deploy EWM Cloud Robotics
- Setup EWM: Setup your EWM system. You don’t have a running SAP EWM handy? Have a look the pre-packaged SAP S/4HANA bundle provided by SAP CAL. We did the same.
- Deploy EWM simulator: You just want to test our solution without setting up the EWM processes? Please check our EWM simulator.
- Deploy Cloud Robotics K8S Apps: Finally, this is how you deploy our Kubernetes Apps.
- Warehouse process flow: Check how do robots process warehouse orders.
Please have a look at the github repo of EWM Cloud Robotics.