Basic Duration Picker
Duration Picker With Steps
Duration Picker With No Seconds, Minutes or Hours
Duration Picker With Seconds & Max Value
ui5-duration-pickercomponent provides an input field with assigned sliders which opens on user action. The
ui5-duration-pickerallows users to select a time duration. It consists of two parts: the time input field and the sliders.
UsageThe Duration Picker is used for input of time. Users are able to select hours, minutes and seconds. The user can enter a time by:
- Using the sliders that opens in a popup
- Typing it in directly in the input field
When the user makes an entry and chooses the enter key, the sliders shows the corresponding time. When the user directly triggers the sliders display, the actual time is displayed. For the
Keyboard handling[F4], [ALT]+[UP], [ALT]+[DOWN] Open/Close picker dialog and move focus to it.
- [PAGEUP] - Increments hours by 1. If max value is reached, the slider doesn't increment.
- [PAGEDOWN] - Decrements the corresponding field by 1. If min value is reached, the slider doesn't increment.
- [SHIFT]+[PAGEUP] Increments minutes by 1.
- [SHIFT]+ [PAGEDOWN] Decrements minutes by 1.
- [SHIFT]+[CTRL]+[PAGEUP] Increments seconds by 1.
- [SHIFT]+[CTRL]+ [PAGEDOWN] Decrements seconds by 1.
- [UP] If focus is on one of the selection lists: Select the value which is above the current value. If the first value is selected, select the last value in the list.
- [DOWN] If focus is on one of the selection lists: Select the value which is below the current value. If the last value is selected, select the first value in the list.
- [LEFT] If focus is on one of the selection lists: Move focus to the selection list which is left of the current selection list. If focus is at the first selection list, move focus to the last selection list.
- [RIGHT] If focus is on one of the selection lists: Move focus to the selection list which is right of the current selection list. When focus is at the last selection list, move focus to the first selection list.
- [PAGEUP] If focus is on one of the selection lists: Move focus to the first entry of this list.
- [PAGEDOWN] If focus is on one of the selection lists: Move focus to the last entry of this list.
ES6 Module Import
You can use both properties and attributes with the same effect. The name of each attribute is listed below the name of the property, if different.
ui5-duration-pickeris displayed as disabled.
ui5-duration-pickeris displayed as readonly.
This Element provides slot(s). This means it can display its child nodes.
Unless targeting the default slot, use the
slot attribute to define the destination slot for each child.
Text, along with HTML Elements with no
slot attribute, goes the the
Note: If not specified, a default text (in the respective language) will be displayed.
valueStateMessagewould be displayed, when the
This Web Component fires semantic events upon user interaction. You can bind to these events with the standard DOM APIs, such as