Kyma is an application runtime that provides you a flexible and easy way to connect, extend, and customize your applications in the cloud-native world of Kubernetes. Find more details in the official documentation.
SAP Cloud SDK Features Supported on Kyma by SAP
Find below the list of features we currently support:
- ✅ Consume SAP BTP services like Destination, Connectivity, IAS, XSUAA, and others
- ✅ Multitenancy
- ✅ Resilience & Caching
- ✅ Connect to and consume services from SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- ✅ Connect to and consume services from SAP S/4HANA On-Premise
- ✅ Seamless use of typed clients provided by the SAP Cloud SDK
Getting Started with the SAP Cloud SDK on Kyma
The getting started guide for the Kyma environment is pending. However, there is some great material already available in other places that covers this.
Please refer to the following material to get started with the SAP Cloud SDK on Kyma:
- Sample Application with Setup Guide
- Blog Post on a Sample Use Case
- Using the Service Catalog with the SAP Cloud SDK
- Guide for Gardener Based Clusters
In case you are using the Service Catalog to create and bind service instances please make sure to check out the dedicated section of the documentation.