In this series of calls for SAP Community, we will give you regular updates on the latest releases of the SAP Cloud SDK, its roadmap, and topics around extensibility of SAP Business Suite, SAP S/4HANA, and other SAP offerings using SAP Cloud Platform. The call series will be conducted by the SAP Cloud SDK development and product management team. We will introduce SAP Cloud SDK and cover its latest updates.
The community update calls take place on every second Tuesday of a month. On this page, you can find the schedule as well as a history of past sessions below.
Our community call series is as good as the value it bring to the community. If you are interested in a particular topic, feel free to request it by contacting us and we'll do our best to deliver a session in the near future.
We consider holding a session in the future about these topics:
- Build an application using SAP Cloud SDK in SAP Business Application Studio
- Dec 2 - The Future of Continuous Delivery for SAP Cloud SDK and SAP Cloud Application Programming Model
- Nov 10 - How to search and find information about SAP Cloud SDK
- Sep 1 - Leverage the Improved OData Client of SAP Cloud SDK for Java
- May 5 - Consuming OData v4 Services using SAP Cloud SDK for Java
- Mar 3 - Get from Zero to Production with SAP Cloud SDK
- Feb 4 - Consume APIs of SAP Solutions with Ease