In this series of calls for SAP Community you will learn about:
- The latest releases of the SAP Cloud SDK
- An In-depth focus topic around the SAP Cloud SDK
- The SAP Cloud SDK's roadmap
The call series is conducted by the SAP Cloud SDK development and product management team.
The community update calls take place every second Tuesday of a given month. On this page, you can find the schedule as well as recordings of past sessions (see below).
We are working on enabling registration for individual sessions instead of a series, we will keep you posted on the progress.
What Do You Want To Learn?
If you are interested in a particular topic, feel free to request it by contacting us and we'll do our best to deliver a session soon.
We consider holding a session in the future about these topics:
- Build an application using SAP Cloud SDK in SAP Business Application Studio
- Nov 10 - How to search and find information about SAP Cloud SDK
- Sep 1 - Leverage the Improved OData Client of SAP Cloud SDK for Java
- May 5 - Consuming OData v4 Services using SAP Cloud SDK for Java
- Mar 3 - Get from Zero to Production with SAP Cloud SDK
- Feb 4 - Consume APIs of SAP Solutions with Ease